Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween and a little randomness

Saturday Jake and I had our Halloween party. It was kind of a small crowd, but man was it a good time. I think we decided that 4th of July and Halloween will be "our" thing. I love getting together with all my favorite people and just hang out. We really do have awesome friends. Another bonus is that at some point in the night a dance party usually breaks out. And who doesn't love a dance party?!




We took Kiwi and Lemon over to my parents house during the party. It's nice to have some place to take them when we need to. Plus they're so comfortable being there because they lived there. I think my parents' dog Oliver loves it too. It's been going pretty good with them. I was kind of worried about getting two puppies while both Jake and I work full time. But they keep each other company and have been doing well with the potty training. I'm a proud momma already :)


So now the countdown is on until Thanksgiving. It's sad when I am so looking forward to a day off. Don't get me wrong, my job is eeeeaaaasssssyyy. But its been slow and boring lately. Blah...


P.S. Check out Facebook for pictures from Halloween and more puppies.

1 comment:

Wendy Min said...

I told Cameron I want one of your puppies. They are so dern cute!